Here I go again

This faithful night, I have decided to make my re-entrance to the blogg world. In my previous life, I have awakened the worst thoughts in my family. Unfortunately, my approach hasn't changed. This is the digital written recording of my thoughts. But, it doesn't mean I'm suicidal. My precious negativitty will also be there. That makes me who I am.

It may be true that my thoughts should be kept to myself. Just think what other people may be thinking. It can also be true that nobody gives a damn in what I have to say. My thoughts and opinions about my life and my everyday encounters are just flouting in internet limbo. Nobody gives a damn. Not entirely true....because I do.

Fortunately, life is not always full of roses and butterflies. Otherwise, what a dull life it would be. That is why good and evil is good. It brings the best and the worst of people. And that what makes us unique and interesting.

It's time to stir it up.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg